Forgotten Words... Words that Are Not Really Words...

And what the hell were they talking about anyway?

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Bullwhip

Something cool but useless. Like a bull whip. You see it's cool, yet it does not serve a purpose (unless you are a cowboy, or extremely violent). Songs can be bullwhip, so can people. I think that picture frames are also very bullwhip, i mean, sure they look pretty nice (thats the cool part) but they have no purpose whatsoever!! the picture they are framing will look the same if the frame was not there.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    I think that a lot of things could be considered bullwhip then. I mean, a lot of decorative things- sure they're nice/cool but ultimately serve no purpose.
    I like the idea!

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Susanne said…

    That's excellent, but I take this to mean you find me excessively violent.
    This is good though because there are a lot of cool/useless things that are bullwhip but not excessive as to be buckwhite.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home