Forgotten Words... Words that Are Not Really Words...

And what the hell were they talking about anyway?

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Shirtness

When your sister and her boyfriend have a fight about what shirt he should wear and how he should put it on without messing up his hair. Tends to end up in a tickle fight.
Ex/
"I don't wan't to mess up my hair when I put my shirt on, will you help me?"
"You won't mess up your hair just put it on"
"Fine" (Puts on shirt) "ewww, this shirt smells like crap, where did you get it from?"
"From the top of your bag"
"What???"
"Yeah, where else would I get it from?"
"It smells like crap. You gave me a dirty shirt. Are you sure you didn't just pick it up from the floor?"
"No. It was on top of your bag"
"This smells disgusting"
"I hate you"
"What?"
"I said, I love you"
-Tickle fight begins while sister considers if she has an ulser from all the coffee she drank...
p.s Susanne that hazlenut stuff was soooo good.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Susanne said…

    Slam dunk!

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Most of your words describe your own experiences. You can't share an anecdote and put a word to it! lol. That would be more of a title. I'm sorry to say, but not everyone can relate to the arguments over dirty clothes ending in a tickling fight. And since you accidently touched the underwear twice- was the second time really and accident.
    Hahaha!

    Heather

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Susanne said…

    AHA! Caught in the act!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home