Forgotten Words... Words that Are Not Really Words...

And what the hell were they talking about anyway?

Monday, March 21, 2005

Megadejavu

It’s not exactly déjà vu, in the way that you think something has happened before, but you feel as if you’ve watched this all before in a dream you had a very long time ago. It may last an entire day, such as the case of my older sister who claims that she once dreamt an entire day, and had this feeling until she went to bed again, every single second of the day.
I don’t really know what to think about that, but I do know that I’ve been in some crazy situations where I could swear I’ve dreamed it exactly that way, only in the dream none of it made sense and now it does. Well… more than it did in the dream anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home