Forgotten Words... Words that Are Not Really Words...

And what the hell were they talking about anyway?

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Hamsandwhich

That infuriating moment in the candy store that drags on and on.
“What do I want? Candy?”
“Chocolate?”
“Okay chocolate.”
“What kind?”
“Areo?”
“Meh.”
“Cadbury?”
“You know, Hershey is never as good from the store as it is from the factory.”
“I wouldn’t know. What about Mars?”
“It’s good, but I’m really all about the chocolate today.”
“Maybe I should go to the other store.”
“Dairymilk?”
“I had that last time. What are you getting?”
“I dunno…”
“Ew… coconut.”
“It’s not that bad.”
“Yes it is. …Hey, never seen this before.”
“What do you think?”
“Not really my type. Caramilk?”
“Hmmmm…. Eehhh… Naw.”
“Sigh…”

4 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger So & So said…

    JUST BUY IT ALL!! Always buy all of the chocolate!!

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Susanne said…

    If only it were that easy!! I’m wearing this pink thing for the rest of the day by the way. They will eat me alive in welding class… But the worst thing is how I always end up getting Cadbury. Even if I pick up about three different bars and put them down, I always go back to the milky goodness. I mean, Hershey is good but they screw you with those thin pieces. Cadbury is CHUNKS man! You can be happy with half a piece and make it last twice as long.

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Alison Schmidt said…

    hey susanne are you talking about the time when we were in B&C because that was freaking awesome. Hey it was great because you fianally chose a chocolate bar and seeing as I couldn't decide I got a butter tart. Haha, good times, good times!

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Susanne said…

    Haha ya. I think that was mostly what we said right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home