Forgotten Words... Words that Are Not Really Words...

And what the hell were they talking about anyway?

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Canasta

If you have ever heard of this you may be thinking, ah yes, canasta- sort of like rummy, i play it with my grandmother every time she comes to visit; which is what this unpopular game most popularily refers to.

However, another possibly unreliable source (my wise and knowledgable yoga teacher) has another idea:

It involves a deck of cards reading very deep and undefinable emotions (i.e. i am divine peace)
This card is then set aside and a brief description is read followed my silent meditation and attempts to find this so called "divine peace" or whathaveyou. Very spirtual. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Susanne said…

    I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THAT!

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger So & So said…

    hhm, for some reason i always thought that canasta was spelled with a 'K'.

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger Susanne said…

    Potato, potAto.

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger So & So said…

    we played yoga style canasta tonight and i got 'Divine Mystery' ohhhhhhh

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Me too! Kanasta just seems more fitting. But when i looked it up it was a C.

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Susanne said…

    I wanted to do it last Monday and almost tackled that chick who said it a split second before me. It's a good thing I pulled it together or I may have drawn the "devine retribution" card on her butt.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Susanne said…

    I finally drew a card! I am "devine balance". WooOOOooo... I'd have never geussed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home