Forgotten Words... Words that Are Not Really Words...

And what the hell were they talking about anyway?

Friday, October 13, 2006

Noredia

This is a very common problem that may occur due to stress, fatigue or perhaps even disinterest in a topic that you are reading. Noredia is a lack of concentration on something which you are reading.

For example: Have you ever been reading a book and suddenly been on page 15 without any recollection of what you have just read? But- you turned pages and everything!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    I think we've gotten lazy- this is the first post I've made since may- look at our 2005 achives!!!- we have ever month down!

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    p.s. I had to change my name to heather for a blog I am in at school... :(

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Susanne said…

    It's funny because I think of definitions all the time, but I can never come up with a word that suits it. I thought of three today, and I still need a word. Anyway, what are your thoughts on a new TGS story?

     
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    hahaha..

    I don't know when you posted that- because it doesn't say the date.. just the time, but I'm assuming that it was a loooong time ago. A new story that actually goes somewhere might be nice.. I have a feeling that the other girls haven't been paying attention to our blogs for a long time either though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home