Forgotten Words... Words that Are Not Really Words...

And what the hell were they talking about anyway?

Monday, May 02, 2005

Waxed

Ya, ya- it's already a word- i know. This is more of a term or even better yet, an expression. You shouldn't be surprised if your ears become waxed after some great, loud concert. If you think that your ears have become waxed after, oh say- a Shania Twain concert - then I sorry to be so blunt to say that you're wrong!- unless, in rare scenarios your ears try to wax over to protect you from the unnecessary sound of "I feel like a woman."
Anyhow, when your ears do become waxed, your ability to hear will be temporarily "muttled" and also may ring excessively.

Correct Use: "Dude, my ears are totally waxed!"

2 Comments:

  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Crap!
    Sorry Susanne- didn't mean to steal your word or anything...I didn't realize that you had already made it one.
    Great minds think alike I suppose.
    Synonym indeed.

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Susanne said…

    I could have sworn I already posted a comment about this. But what I was thinking is that Blooog is what happens, and Waxed is how you describe it. I wouldn't really say I'm totally bloooged. I'd say I have a case of blooog. It's a lot easier to say I'm totally waxed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home