Forgotten Words... Words that Are Not Really Words...

And what the hell were they talking about anyway?

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Pistyles

Pistyles are people that like to refer to their rooms as being organized messes. They ( or we) can just find everything better that way. Even though there are clothes everywhere, I still know that my blue cardigan is at the bottom of the pile near my dresser and my pink hair elastic is in the second drawer down. Pistyles aren't necessarily slobs, either. They can be the most organized person in almost every aspect- the bedroom is the common weak spot.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    My room is so neat right now- it kills me inside.

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Susanne said…

    I can't handle a clean room! I clean it, and then start piling things back where they were before. Everything is where it's supposed to be! Sure it looks like a mess to you...

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger So & So said…

    HA! my room is just a mess. No organizational skills went into it at all. I'm not able to find anything in it.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Just try cleaning it- then see how many more things that you won't be able to find!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home