Forgotten Words... Words that Are Not Really Words...

And what the hell were they talking about anyway?

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Blivo

Blivo can only be described in one way. It is almost like a burn yet it hurts a lot more than a burn. It usually happens when you are using a glue gun and think that it is necessary to glue yourself instead of glueing the article that you originally intended on glueing. A quite unfortunate event that takes place regualarily to those that are interested in arts and crafts. It is often quite painful and makes you quite sticky and once you stick to something there is no hope that you would be able to become unstuck. Truly quite unfortunate. Truly, truly unfortuante.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Susanne said…

    So... it feels worse than a burn, but it isn't a burn? :-S What is it then?

    But I can relate to the glue gun thing. There was this one time I dropped a bunch of hot glue on my fingernail and it was so hot it pretty much melted into my nail, and I realised after a second that if I tried to pull it off I was going to pull off the entire nail! Not to mention my hair was also stuck to the fabric I was glueing to my book, that was being glued to my bed. Glue gun rule #1: Never use after 11 o'clock at night.

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    By arts & crafts do you mean gluing together a giant banana costume?

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Susanne said…

    *snicker*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home