Forgotten Words... Words that Are Not Really Words...

And what the hell were they talking about anyway?

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Remettance

When you have a crazy cool dream that you plan on sharing with the world, however, do not recall the dream immediately after waking up - and BOOM! - you can't remember anything...

This could also apply to having an excellent idea for something, sleeping on it and forgetting what it was the next morning. The worst part is, you know it was something great- it just doesn't come to you.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Susanne said…

    Oh how I wish I could remember every dream I have with perfect clarity. The stories I could tell you.
    Actually, I have a great one from a few days ago but I really don't want to leave this giant comment that starts with "Oh hey that reminds me of this one time" and goes on for days, so we'll sum it up to say that the depletion of the ozone layer is a greater problem than we know, Russia is hiding some sinister secrets, and my first born and perhaps only child will be a daughter with brownish/blondish hair and a weird attitude.
    I think there was an actual meaning in this dream but it was lost, thus 'remettance'.

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    ...shame... it must have meant something important- something your unconscious mind wants you to know (haha- English LIT)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home